NDT – Non Destructive Testing is a very important method in maintaining quality assurance especially in Civil constructions as they help to determine the quality of a structure without damaging the structure itself. A detailed training in more than 11 methods are delivered via SMEC360.
Civil constructions have a lot to owe to the quality maintained at the time of construction and after construction. This is because a small fault in a Civil construction will cost a lot of lives. So it is very important to have the best QA/QC engineers on board.
A professional with knowledge, enough to give expert advices and guide in management, estimation of construction costs, contracts and legalities is the one who is a Civil Quantity Surveyor.
QUANTITY SURVEYING QA QC & CIVIL NDT
Syllabus for online Quantity Surveying QA QC & Civil NDT :
- Importance of quantity surveying in construction industry
- Need for specializing an Advanced Course in Quantity Surveying
- Worldwide opportunities
- Job profile of a Quantity Surveyor
- Documentation & Management
- Technical, financial and legal
- Project drawings
- Understanding professional drawings
- Layout of standard drawings
- Types of Estimates
- Main items of work with units & remarks
- PWD schedule of rates
- Type and quality of every product required for the project.
- Requirements for erection & installation and quality of workmanship
- BOQ (Bill of Quantities)
- Introduction to drawing soft wares – AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Introduction to estimation software – QTO (Quantity take off)
- Create sample building drawing on AutoCAD using 2D, 3D
- Work out quantity of the drawing using software – QTO
- Importance of NDT
Rebound Hammer Test
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test
Half cell potential
- Pile Integrity
Bitumen & Soil-Test & Standards
Health & Safety in construction sites
NDT on steel structure – MT,PT,UT,RT
On site training Programme – Identify Organizational setup & Construction Procedure
PG Diploma in Quantity Surveying QA QC & Civil NDT
Certified QA QC & CIVIL NDT
CIVIL QA QC
Syllabus for online Civil QA QC :
CIVIL QUANTITY SURVEYING
Syllabus for online certified quantity surveying :
- What is BOQ and the role of Quantity Surveyor in Preparing the BOQ?
- How to prepare a schedule and Checklist?
CERTIFIED QUANTITY SURVEYING
PG Diploma in Quantity Surveying
A JOB SATISFYING AND DREAM CAREER IN CIVIL QUALITY SURVEYOR THROUGH TRAINING AT SMEC
Civil quantity surveyor online course is one of the core programs we conduct worldwide to promote opportunities in the field of industrial and marine automation domain and provide skilled engineers required in this field to support this industry. Our mission is to provide a pool of skilled engineers in this particular domain which will help in the industrial revolution to change our country to become a manufacturing hub in the world.